Click the database icon (or any heading) to toggle the website's paragraphs & images!
What is a database and what is it used for?
Just what is a database? A database is a set of organised data.
- Databases are everywhere in work and home life
- Employers keep databases of personnel information
- Most goods and services businesses use databases for customers and orders
- Stores and warehouses use databases for inventory, location, value, stocktaking, ordering and reordering
- Government uses databases for almost every aspect of our lives
- Medicare claims, social security benefits, taxation payments, motor vehicle registrations and criminal records, etc., are all in databases
- Your details are already on many databases, whether you know it or not!
Why, When and How can Database Design Solutions help you?
- Why would you need a database?
- To keep track of the personal details of your employees
- To manage orders and invoices
- To keep track of customer enquiries and your responses
- And hundreds of other day-to-day business operations...
- When would you need a database?
- If you've been using Microsoft Excel or something similar to try to keep track of various records
- And if have found your present system to be inefficient or clunky...
- Or if you are just starting a small business
- And if you want access to cutting-edge technology to implement or upturn your business operations
- How would we—Database Design Solutions—provide it?
- Meet or contact us to discuss your requirements
- Plan ahead so that we, the developer, know what to implement in terms of a solution
- Assess the various aspects of database design, which we can explain to you in plain-English
- Showcase the solution prototype and determine what needs updating or alteration
- Install the solution, test, launch and maintain it
- Ensure you are satisfied with the outcome
By the way, we're dedicated not only to building databases but also to solving all manner of IT problems!
Why Database Design Solutions?
- You'll get a qualified and enthusiastic IT trouble-shooter and database designer
- You'll get an expert Microsoft Access, MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQL Server problem-solver
- You'll pay prices that undercut the competition with better results
- Your IT headaches will disappear!